Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dance in his pants


Okay, I normally don't post things like this, but I think it might make your day. Who knew some guy dancing in his basement with a tripod and a camera could be so cool?! Seriously, this guy is my personal hero today. Plus I often like to use the term, "I have dance in my pants" when I get the urge to jive.

Please enjoy, and be sure to check out some of his other videos on his YouTube channel. It's pretty sweet. Oh, and if you get the urge to stand up and dance like I did, please do. The world could use a little more spontaneous dancing* once in a while.

*NOTE: Not spontaneous as in street side story where twelve guys just start snapping in unison on the street and break out into dance. That's just creepy. I'm talking about free form dance for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment