Monday, March 7, 2011

More Photography News...


I'm what most people would call an amateur photographer. I'm proud of it too. You see, I recently discovered that the word amateur really doesn't mean one lacking professional status or skill. I learned that it comes from Old French and ultimately from Latin and amateur really means "a lover of". I find that quite fitting. I am a lover of photography. Whether it be one of my antique cameras, my trusty DSLR, or a homemade pinhole camera, I'm always taking pictures. I LOVE being able to capture life in a snap and be able to recall on that moment and how I felt when I look at those pictures later.

Being the amateur that I am, I'm sure you can guess how excited I get when I receive any type of feedback on my photos. It humbles me as well as excites me to say, I am incredibly honored to have been featured on the Daily Click on the Shutter Sister's website for the second time.
(On the thumbnail, second photo down.)
Thank you Shutter Sisters. You inspire me every day, and I thank you for letting me be a part of it.



Am I killing you guys with the photos already?

No comments:

Post a Comment