Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pimp My Vacuum, Please ...

Who knew Vacuum cleaners could put off such a vibe? Harrah's NKC just recently did a promotion where certain guests could play to win a Dyson Vacuum. The challenge, make the vacuums look 'high-end'. Let me just say that making vacuum cleaners look 'high-end' was a little more than challenging. I had to take my head out of the mindset of associating these objects with dirt. Think about it. Try taking any type of inanimate everyday object and make it appear to have the street value of gold. I fell back onto a sure selling tactic. Sex sells. I made those cleaning products look so sexy that you might get all hot and bothered just looking at them. Alright, I know I am pushing it here, but my main focus and goal was to 'pimp' out those vacuum cleaners like it was nobody's business.
Must be 21 or older to gamble or obtain a Total Rewards® card. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1.888.BETS.OFF. ©2009 Harrah's License Company, LLC. All Right Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment