Monday, March 30, 2009

My TYPE of Clothes

If you are anything like me, you hear little phrases now and again that just scream to be put on a t-shirt. If you are a lot like me then you’ll love it even more if they are on a t-shirt, and they a typographically beautiful as well. I’ve found a few that most designers would love to have.

MYSOTI




UGMONK




TURN NOCTURNAL




VEER





CHOP SHOP



If you are interested in sporting any of these fine shirts, please click on the name of the company that produces them.

On a final note, I’d like to add a personal ‘shout-out’ to some of my good friends, Chase and Clifton, over at REACTOR.
Not only have they created some innovative marketing, but some kick ass t-shirts too. Please check out their REACTOR FACTORY. Just a heads up guys, I want some flannel PJ pants that say “Get out of my pants” in comic sans.


3 comments:

  1. Niice! thanks for the props! Oh and I got that veer shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these I have the TURN NOCTURNAL one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these. I think I need a shirt that says "I was born without serifs". :-)

    ReplyDelete