Friday, February 5, 2010

A Stolen Moment


1.19.10-CO-7, originally uploaded by Bigfoot_Creative.

I’m sure some of you are well aware of my Photographic New Year’s Resolution. Because I’m determined to carry this out to the furthest of it’s potential, I have been carrying my camera around with me everywhere. He (my camera) has been officially named Niko, short for Nikon to help me remember to bring him along wherever I go.

Since I have assigned the rule of only picking one photo to showcase each day, I wind up with lots of extra photos. For one reason or another they didn’t make the cut, and I have created a ‘Cast Off’ album. Every few days I go back trough them and look to see if I can fill some of the empty frames I have around the house. I stumbled back onto this one last night, and I was very pleased with myself for being able to capture this moment on film.

I am the proud parent of two tomcats, and one wily dog. They are in a sense my furry children, and I have more pictures of them than I do of my boyfriend. I spoil them rotten, and in effect, they are all mamas’ boys. Alex, the youngest of the three fur-babies, does have a soft spot for my boyfriend though. After all, he is the one who feeds him milk almost every day, and so once in a blue moon, I’ll see a moment like this where they are being affectionate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment