Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A new Port in the Storm

My place of work has made a GRAND decision to buck the Starbucks on our property and open a property run coffee shop instead. My fellow coworkers and I were really excited to take on the task of branding a new outlet on property, and should be getting close to creating an identity. It should be sometime today that we decide on a logo for the new coffee shop. The amazing thing about working with our designing team, is that we were all on the same page. Yesterday, we sat down together and pooled out submissions to see what feel and look everyone was thinking. Much to our pleasant surprise, we have very similar looks! I love when artists somehow tap into the same creative channel without putting up guidelines first. No matter which look is decided on, I feel confident that it will represent all of our insight and ideas to the greatest advantage. I feel privileged to work with such a talent group of team members.

My identity/logo submissions are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment