Monday, July 25, 2011

READ THIS BLOG



I don't know this woman, but I want to. I think I might have a girl crush on her. This afternoon I came across a post on Facebook where one of my awesome friends (and you are ALL awesome) posted a link to this woman's blog. Being the curious individual I am, I clicked, I read, I laughed out loud ("LOL-ed" for you younger folk if you forgot what that really means) and I kept reading.

I was ravenous to read more. It was like reading all the thoughts I think but either rarely have the courage to do so, or when I do, I'm surrounded by people who judge me rather harshly. So, as a kindness and an act of sharing, I'm suggesting all of my two regular readers to go to her site and read up. You will be begging for more.

________________________________________

On another note, I have not forgotten about the Joplin Poster donation process. The sales have slowed, and I'm setting up my Paypal account to directly donate to authorized charities. Expect a follow up soon.

________________________________________

....aaaaaand another note; I am a recently engaged woman. This is not a lame attempt to get congrats or be fawned over.... I hate that. In fact, I've already told a young woman helping try a dress on to stop calling me a princess or we would have issues. So, why am I telling you this? It's more of a warning. I'm in full planning mode, and because I have no clue what I am doing and I'm not your average bride to be, I might be posting wedding crap I've designed on here for feedback and suggestions. Forgive me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment