Saturday, April 11, 2009

Noteworthy Blogs - Edition III


These are some blogs I've been turned on to via suggestion. Might I first say a huge thank you to my dear friend, Jayna. We've grown up since pampers together and when it comes to things we know each other can enjoy, we are pretty good about volunteering this information. The first of two is quite humorous, and great ambition in today's economy. Jayna strongly suggests the chronicles under 'antics'. I'd like to quote her words; "Pure comic genius"


The second is a collaborative blog between two people. Quite a funny commentary on two individuals take on the world around them, and equally around us.


Along with this last blog, might I suggest words of warning. When Jayna suggested I visit this site, she said,

"... literally had me laughing out loud uncontrollably at work. Kinda blew my cover that I was actually doing something I was supposed to be paid for or whatever...".

I then visited myself, and while reading particular articles, I too laughed out loud to the degree of proving I was not indeed working. So, please take that in to mind if you are in an environment that looks down on that.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment